This show is for you! We’re receiving so much voicemail and email feedback commentary that it just won’t fit in one show anymore. But that’s okay… Keep it coming!
- Rapid Eye wants to know what Summer thinks about Happy Accidents, and thanks Evo for Kinder Bunnies
- Moose from NY comments the latest Starbuck character developments
- McCoy wants to know why scifi fandom isn’t frothing about Lost the same way they do for BSG and other shows
- Walter in LA thinks Smallville has outlived it’s usefulness and needs to be avoided now
- Mark in St Louis zings the crew for not knowing an actor’s name
- Sam from NC to comment on Warehouse 13, and a student film on he same premise called “Gods in Boxes”
- Walter in LA freaks out about the idea of Vin Diesel as Captain America, and the need for something different in a superhero movie
- Chris from Trek to the Troops uses his job as a used car salesman to tell us a used car joke
- Danni in NC thinks free TV show downloads are a great thing
Submitting Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. You can call our Voicemail Number, 206-339-TREK, or email Michael with a comment you’ve recorded yourself!