- Dan Brown’s being taken to court over “Da Vinci Code”
- Rumors of a Farscape anime still abound
- Emmy award winning EFX creator Ronald B. Moore joins the crew of Star Trek: Voyages
Movie Talk: Remake of The Hills Have Eyes opens March 10, 2006 slated to be creepier than the original. Evo wants to see it.
- NBC greenlights Heroes, a series about people discovering they have superpowers (and we’re still waiting for Surface news!)
- Cartoon Network venturing into feature films with a live action-animated made for TV project, Re-Animated
Interview: The creators of the fan documentary Done the Impossible: A Fan’s Tale of Firefly and Serenity: Brian Wiser, Jeremy Neish, Jared Nelson, Tony Hadlock, and Jason Heppler.
Future Talk: What’s Coming Up?
- Primeval rehashes the man vs giant crocodile adventure
- Stephen Gould’s Jumper coming to the big screen from the pens of David Goyer and Jim Uhls
Listener comments: If you have any suggestions or comments, please let us know. (Our Voicemail Number: 206-339-TREK). We’ve got plenty of voicemail from fans to listen and respond to, but you’ll hear that in a fresh, separate show.